• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Cal State Fullerton Titans - 11 AM Friday Morning ESPN Networks

Wellman really only screwed up with Basketball... he hit (2) home runs in football (Grobe & Clawson), and the olympic sports are doing excellent. Maybe he got cut from his HS team, or something to make him hold a grudge against the sport?

It is noteworthy that DM's Deacs seldom cover the point spread. Although many will not care about this subject, the failure is the mark of a consistently under-achieving them. We'll see what happens today. Fullerton is the kind of team Wake should beat handily. Left coast basketball generally is not very good.

how many times has this play-by-play guy called Chaundee "Chundree"?

Another token Brandon Childress is Randolph Childress's son segment coming up.

Wellman really only screwed up with Basketball... he hit (2) home runs in football (Grobe & Clawson), and the olympic sports are doing excellent. Maybe he got cut from his HS team, or something to make him hold a grudge against the sport?

Ehh, he failed to hold Grobe accountable and allowed the program to die. He's made some good hires in Olympic sports, but according to alumni I've talked to, past players and donors often have a lot of input and influence into those searches. His basketball failures stretch back over a decade:

1) Failed to hire Dino as interim
2) Extended Dino.
3) Fired Dino very shortly after, costing huge $$ and poisoning the coaching well.
4) Hired [Redacted]
5) Didn't fire [Redacted] after Y1
6) ...or Y2
7) ...or Y3
8) Hired Manning.
9) Didn't fire Manning after Y4.

I've seen better quality basketball watching the kids out on the blacktop waiting to pick my daughter up from school.

"Good start on Day 2! Three 3s already. Go Deacs!🏀🎩"

Facebook post from the sunshine brigade that is the Demon Deacon Sports Nation facebook group.

Still haven’t made a 2 point field goal. In over 8 mins

Back