• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Cal State Fullerton Titans - 11 AM Friday Morning ESPN Networks

ESPN currently says our chance of winning is 50.7%, so we got that going for us. Which is nice.

I knew we would be bad this year, but my goodness. And maybe Hoard is just off today, but he is not looking like an NBA-ready player.

I knew we would be bad this year, but my goodness. And maybe Hoard is just off today, but he is not looking like an NBA-ready player.

The ultimate WF experience would be having a player of his caliber who never lives up to expectations but gets drafted after one year anyway on potential.

Maybe he'll end up being a good 4-year talent that the next coach can build around?

Here's a question: do the managers get paid? I think you'd have to pay me six figures to be a manager under Manning.

5 minutes left and we've scored 17 points. 17 god damn points?!?

Will Cal State Fullerton fans rush the floor if they beat us ?

After CSF player splits the defense for a wide open layup with no one helping, the announcer says, “See there’s the youth showing up.”

No, that’s just normal, terrible Wake Forest defense.

This just isn't fair. Wake really isn't used to playing on consecutive days in tournament style play anymore.

Not that great. It's not a big part of their offense. That said, I'm sure the Titans will shoot lights out tomorrow.

Only making 30%, but they've already taken 10. Obviously they recognize an opportunity.

We are a horrible passing team, and seemingly always have been under Manning. Pretty important basketball fundamental, ya know.

Back