• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Cal State Fullerton Titans - 11 AM Friday Morning ESPN Networks

I see CSF making a deep run in the NCAA tournament this season.

If you rolled a ball out to these guys in a pickup game environment, I say Deacs win by 25. With Manning, we likely lose. That's how impressively awful our coaching is.

Going to lunch. Maybe they'll have this game on the TV at the bar? Hopefully not.

If we continue to make a fool of ourselves, I'm warring with the idea that DM may still be retained and whether or not RW will be allowed to select our next coach. Someone reassure me that this won't happen.

ConstantFlatDromaeosaur-size_restricted.gif

100 percent serious. I'd rather Jen Hoover take over the men's team for the rest of the year. At least when I've seen the woman play, they look reasonably well coached. Outmatched at times, but decently well coached.

i was worried for a second but just saw UCSF doubled up West Coast Baptist 106-53, so there's that

If we continue to make a fool of ourselves, I'm warring with the idea that DM may still be retained and whether or not RW will be allowed to select our next coach. Someone reassure me that this won't happen.
Won't happen. The people who end up paying off Manning's 2025 extension simply aren't dumb enough let Wellman make another hire. They can't be.

Back