• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Cal State Fullerton Titans - 11 AM Friday Morning ESPN Networks

I've reached full Bz territory, officially. I can't actually cheer for us to lose, but I won't be disappointed at all if we do.

y703aO.gif

This is a serious question: Is it possible that our players are coached to allow dribble penetration?

Any time CSF begins to drive, our guys don’t even look like they are trying to stay in front of the dribbler. Maybe there’s some strategy there? (Although you’d think that would rely on someone coming to help, which rarely happens effectively).

I've reached full Bz territory, officially. I can't actually cheer for us to lose, but I won't be disappointed at all if we do.
Think of it as cheering for Wake Forest to win in the long term.

I think if we don't lose focus, we could really be even worse than the winless Pitt team from last year. It's a tall task, but I think Danny might just be able to lead us to that.

I think if we don't lose focus, we could really be even worse than the winless Pitt team from last year. It's a tall task, but I think Danny might just be able to lead us to that.

Manning is putting in yeoman's work to get us there.

College basketball should be dead to any Wake fan, embrace the end of the college football season, the NFL, the NBA, and hockey to get you through the winter months.

Back