• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Cal State Fullerton Titans - 11 AM Friday Morning ESPN Networks

Danny Manning at the half: "You have to break some eggs to make omelettes." #NEWBEGINNINGS

Seems pretty accurate right now if this is how well we shoot against a team the caliber of CSF, not to mention our inability to pound the glass.

What 4 ACC teams do you think we'd beat? What 6 other non-conference opponents you think we'd beat if we lost to Fullerton today?

I just hope the seemingly complicit accomplices known as the BoT know some things that we don't w/r/t the landscape of college BB and impending changes \ sanctions etc. Perhaps they are biding time and positioning the program to pounce on a marquee coach when the time is right.

Wait...hahahahaha

I do think that the hiring of Nestor is a really good sign. Like many of us Wellman knows Danny is a good guy who can't get it done as coach. By hiring Nestor Wellman can show the Board and big donors ( who probably like Danny as a person) that he is trying to help Danny be successful. When that doesn't work this year , the firing will be easier to sell. The final straw will be blow out losses at home to ACC mid level or bottom tier teams. Fans will not show up and that will be it.

the relief felt after the departure of buzz has turned to ennui, thanks Danny and Ron

Gives new meaning to the saying, "the grass isn't always greener," even when you'd think it would be impossible for it not to be.

Who was that idiot that said Chaundee had a chance to go in the draft next year?

What 4 ACC teams do you think we'd beat? What 6 other non-conference opponents you think we'd beat if we lost to Fullerton today?

Point taken sir! I just looked at that record and my first blush reaction is, "yeah that's pretty bad, and likely." Didn't really think about actual opponents. I think there is enough mediocrity to bad teams to catch them on the right night 4 separate occasions. But who knows? Hard to find much optimism or GAF to analyze.

Biff's gifs are needed. I can't watch this game without some humor or I will I end up in the AD's office losing my shit by the end of today.

lRUvPpf.gif

Back