• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm Back By Popular Demand.....The Might Kong has AWOKEN!

hoopla

Reaction score
Me and my friends have been too busy sunbathing off the southern coast of St. Bart's with spider monkeys for the past 8 months, tripping on acid. Changed our whole perspective on shit. Here's the thing, I've had a change of heart.

So here is my take as I know you've all been waiting desperately for my input. Danny Manning has this program on the right track and I feel we are getting the right guys into the program for long term success. I full endorse Ron Wellman and more importantly, Barry Faircloth, as I think they're being savvy, and discerning when it comes to Wake athletics. Simply put, I trust them and have faith.

SIKE!

What the hell is going on. My god, even Tim Duncan was just asked about this recently and his reply was "Nah, I'm Gucci." Seriously we lost to some shit bag team that was 16-16 last year in some ghetto ass tournament in Myrtle Beach. Program is a joke. I'm calling ALL high powered trustees (my rolodex is incredible, like, you should see it) to form a coup d'etat. Everyone can rest easy as this will be major donors and players only, so Barry Faircloth (I know you lurk here), stay out of my way and at the kids table.

#ICant&WillNotBeSilenced!!!!!!!!

#Dino'sRevenge

Last edited:
Hmmmm..."can't...not be silenced" is a double negative. Something funny is going on here!

I'm calling shenanigans!

Hmmmm..."can't...not be silenced" is a double negative. Something funny is going on here!

I'm calling shenanigans!

It is Can't and Will not be Silenced. How dare you question me. That's harassment!

Time and time again, Hoopla has shown he is the true oracle. He has better insight into the program than anyone here. Time to upgrade him to superuser and moderator status.

i for one welcome our scoopla overlords

Back