• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Wellman gone?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, Wellman's contract expires on December 31st. There has been no extension or talk of one six weeks out.

Skip got an extension before his contract ended. Grobe got an extension. Clawson got one. Even Dino and Danny got extensions long before their contracts expired.

Could the lack of any talk of an extension be an indication of his retirement? Could we be getting an Xmas present?

Why should we have any faith in the Board? Have they EVER given us reason to believe they would expose the Premier and do the right thing?

Historically (like that word), these extensions have not happened in the 11th hour. That's my hope anyway.

Haha you realize he has a lifetime contract written in blood, or an eternal one because he is a vampire who will haunt us for the rest of our days.

Where have Wellman's contract terms been documented?

Plenty of articles pop up about that moron signing Manning through 2025 though. We've got time for #NewBeginningsPartDeux. That assumes that hashtags are still around by the time Manning's contract runs out.

Last edited:
Talking out my arse, but it would be illogical to have an AD's contract expire at the end of a calendar year, rather than the end of the academic year. Every other University contract employee has a contract (President, Deans, Professors, Coaches) that follows the academic year; so, would guess that whenever Wellman's contract expires the end date is somewhere close to June 1.

Back