• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Danny Manning Campaign

is this the 1 person alive that still has hope in manning? can we fire him as a fan while we are at it? every other team in the acc beats hbu by 30 easy...

It’s possible to not believe in Danny Manning as coach, believe that we’re not bad enough to lose to HBU, and not want to lose to HBU because that would suck.

It’s possible to not believe in Danny Manning as coach, believe that we’re not bad enough to lose to HBU, and not want to lose to HBU because that would suck.

how would it suck to lose? it points out just how bad this coaching staff is. unless you think there is no way this stsff is canned before the year is over. thats what my hope is. we will be even worse next year after hoard is gone. hes the only reason we are winning this game...

guess what im trying to say is the performance this team has put forth today is just as embarrasing as losing to this crap program...you cant possibly feel good about a single digit win against a program that is one of the worse inD1

guess what im trying to say is the performance this team has put forth today is just as embarrasing as losing to this crap program...you cant possibly feel good about a single digit win against a program that is one of the worse inD1

If Manning isn’t shown the door for losing to Delaware State, then he’ll keep his job if we lose to HBU. I’d just rather not lose to one of the worst teams in D1 ball.

If Manning isn’t shown the door for losing to Delaware State, then he’ll keep his job if we lose to HBU. I’d just rather not lose to one of the worst teams in D1 ball.

havnt you been paying attention? Danny has his athletes this year. he has players that can play defense. no excuses this year...

See, losing that game sucks. That really sucks.

if it makes yall feel better...we took the higher route than Louisville. our hoops program is in such a better position

All of these bad years this past decade keeps lowering Wake’s average benchmark for historical competitive purposes.

I can’t believe we have gone through ten God damn years, fuck!

Start calling this the curse of Gaudio

DM damn well better lose sleep over this one tonight.... because I know I will. :(

All hope now for Clawson to pull out a road win tomorrow so the weekend is not a total disaster.

So, I'm of the opinion that Wake basketball should be completely boycotted at this point.

Any fan that goes to another game at the Joel while Manning is coach is giving aid and comfort to Wellman. Anyone donating to Wake sports in any way is supporting the status quo.

Is this too far? I know there were few fans at the game today, but there is very little we can do other than completely withholding our support.

DM damn well better lose sleep over this one tonight.... because I know I will. :(

All hope now for Clawson to pull out a road win tomorrow so the weekend is not a total disaster.

You will really lose sleep over this? How can you find that much emotional energy to feel like that about Wake Forest basketball?

I used to feel that way but the last ten years have just taken it all away.

Back