• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abbreviated KP Report on Valpo - Sunday 10:30 am ESPNU

Good energy on defense and the offensive glass so far. A couple forced shots, Jamie Lewis doesn’t look ready, but overall I’ll take the start. Need to keep working it around and limit hero ball. They’re going to double hoard just about every time he touches it in the post. Need a couple designed plays out of the double.

There's no reason to have Sarr on the bench for this long. We play 4 on 5 on both ends when he rests. It makes driving and passing on offense much more difficult. If he can play 30 mpg, he should.

Sunday took a nice charge then set an illegal screen. He will be very valuable for us if he can harness his energy. And then he fouled with the shot clock going down.

Good energy on defense and the offensive glass so far. A couple forced shots, Jamie Lewis doesn’t look ready, but overall I’ll take the start. Need to keep working it around and limit hero ball. They’re going to double hoard just about every time he touches it in the post. Need a couple designed plays out of the double.

I agree, Lewis shouldn't play more than a couple of minutes a game at most at this point.

There's no reason to have Sarr on the bench for this long. We play 4 on 5 on both ends when he rests. It makes driving and passing on offense much more difficult. If he can play 30 mpg, he should.

He's back

Wright Jr., Mucius, and Hoard are a nice 2-3-4 combo. Mucius showing today why everyone loved his defense on the AAU circuit.

We should basically have Hoard, Wright, Chill, Sarr, Brown and Mucuis play 180 of the 200 minutes each night.

It's almost like posts on a game thread are negative when things are going poorly and positive when they are going well. It's almost like it's a game thread.

I think Creamy is complaining about the lack of positive comments when things are going well. Some of that is because the program overall is very down. But most of it is that when things are positive the natural reaction is to just sit and enjoy it.

nice of creamy to take on the better fan role

I think Creamy is complaining about the lack of positive comments when things are going well. Some of that is because the program overall is very down. But most of it is that when things are positive the natural reaction is to just sit and enjoy it.
When he posted the original post, nothing was really going well.

Granted, it seems none of the super positive super fans have tuned into the game thread this morning.

Do we have any offensive identity. Hard to see us being competitive with any of the better ACC teams. Hope I am wrong.

That's a horrible call against Sarr. He was nowhere near the Valpo guy.

Not watching. Has our defense been significantly better these last two games or do these opponents suck?

Back