• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abbreviated KP Report on Valpo - Sunday 10:30 am ESPNU

Sarr showing that NBA talent.

I know, I know. if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

I think I speak for most, or all, of those watching this game. Fishbeck, STOP with "Easy Like Sunday Morning". You ain't Lionel Richie. Hell, you ain't even a roadie for a Commodores tribute band.

Manning's adjustments are working to perfection, as expected.

I wonder what our +/- is in the first 5 min of the 2nd half under Manning. It’s mind boggling how this happens every game.

Sarr showing that NBA talent.

I know, I know. if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

Rough start the the half. Sarr has played poorly. It’s okay to make objectively negative comments on the game thread. I posted that earlier because the game had been on for 3 minutes and it was nothing doom and gloom.

Last five seconds of the first half and first two minutes of the second half the Deacs give up eight straight points to Valpo to go down one. Not good.

Sarr has taken four shots. None have looked good. Throw it up and hope, even down low.

Rick Smits son having a career day. That's nice of us.

Give the ball to Hoard and move completely away from him. There's no one who can cover him.

Back