• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abbreviated KP Report on Valpo - Sunday 10:30 am ESPNU

Rough start the the half. Sarr has played poorly. It’s okay to make objectively negative comments on the game thread. I posted that earlier because the game had been on for 3 minutes and it was nothing doom and gloom.

please note, i like him. not trying to talk bad about him, although it may seem so. I hope he does blow up.
more an indirect jab at certain posters.

If that's not a flagrant, these refs are FOS for calling the one in the first half.

Of course, neither was.

If Hoard had Mucius' motor, he'd be a top half of the lottery pick.

I think if Hoard would concentrate on every FT, he'd be an 80% FT shooter. Too often, he basically tosses the ball up there.

Smits was averaging 5.5 pts/game coming in. Has 12 already. Post game Danny will talk about him like he is a future lottery pick, how hard he is to guard.

Its sad that I can believe its a 2 point game with 7 mins left, we are basically the same as a shitty Valpo team.

We are playing for 5th in a tournament in which WKY and UCF are playing for the championship. We are just bad.

Its sad that I can believe its a 2 point game with 7 mins left, we are basically the same as a shitty Valpo team.

This team would be competitive but not necessarily win the Big South, with a potential lottery pick.

Back