• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abbreviated KP Report on Valpo - Sunday 10:30 am ESPNU

great pass by wright. Would've been a nice play if mucius finished

Keep trying to put words in my mouth. Better have tried and failed....just like Ayo and tiger...

How many more times will Brandon drive into the lane and thrown the ball to no one? He's done it at least three times this half. If Craw had done the same, the board would be in meltdown.

I mean, would anybody be really surprised if Valpo ends up with a shot to win this game?

I think Hoard does not realize how good he is. He needs to dominate this kind of team.

That’s partially because Crawford was much more talented than Chill. Expectations and potential matter.

I know they’re calling everything today, but that was a pretty nice block.

Keep trying to put words in my mouth. Better have tried and failed....just like Ayo and tiger...

How many more times will Brandon drive into the lane and thrown the ball to no one? He's done it at least three times this half. If Craw had done the same, the board would be in meltdown.

Did you not say Sarr would be much better this year, partially because he would be more well rested? You did. You were wrong. As usual.

The season is hardly beginning. But decide the entire season on a couple of games. That's really smart.

Saying a kid who hadn't had any time off in over two years wasn't wearing down is moronic.

Back