• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Houston Baptist Huskies - Friday November 23 - 2 pm ACC Network

This is rock bottom, y’all.

Please stop writing checks. Make it stop.

It's Strick's fault. If he wasn't at the game, we would have won.

Childress scored a career high and still had a horrible game. Just brutal TOs in the last part of the second half and OT.

Just fire Manning now and see what Chill or Nestor can do the rest of the year. This is just ridiculous.

Manning should have a termination notice waiting for him when he gets back to his office. Doesn't deserve the respect of doing it face to face

Anytime you have a player like Childress getting that many minutes and being the one running the offense, you will never compete in the ACC. No coach could achieve that but Manning is still no better than some high school coaches. Childress should be playing for a team like WSSU.

Five players on HBU from North Carolina and with none of us caring about this game we are very happy for them, just a great story ... hopefully they can enjoy it even though we are such a bad team.

If I was their coach I would congratulate them and tell them great win against an ACC team and not ruin it for the kids by telling them that Wake is terrible.

That's how Clawson handled the football win over Louisville. He told our kids great win and never told them that Louisville not the same team they used to be, their coach about to be fired and so on.

Anyway for the sake of their kids we all hope their coach handles it the right way.

Five players on HBU from North Carolina and with none of us caring about this game we are very happy for them, just a great story ... hopefully they can enjoy it even though we are such a bad team.

If I was their coach I would congratulate them and tell them great win against an ACC team and not ruin it for the kids by telling them that Wake is terrible.

That's how Clawson handled the football win over Louisville. He told our kids great win and never told them that Louisville not the same team they used to be, their coach about to be fired and so on.

Anyway for the sake of their kids we all hope their coach handles it the right way.

LOL

Should have made a "winter is coming" sign

You joke but my wife and I were the loudest fans in the lowers. I love this team and the Joel. I hate losing.

I stand by my earlier Chill take, for the record.

Back