• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Houston Baptist Huskies - Friday November 23 - 2 pm ACC Network

No not Chill. Fire everyone and hire random fans for the remainder of the season until you can find a suitable replacement at the end of the season.

Like I said last week, fire Manning and Childress, put Ernie in charge...of a two month long reality TV program where by we audition young coaching talent from the fan base and see who can actually come close to winning a game. Winner of the challenge gets to go the ACCT and make tournament history as shortest tenured coach in ACC history.

That would be incredible enjoyable to watch. The season would go from us barely registering that we have a game, to complete must-see tv.

Is do it for $500 a week for the rest of the season and I guarantee I could get these guys better than Manning has them.

Manning must be coaching them bad enough to make them worse. A coach has to be a huge net negative to make the guys on this team lose to Houston fucking Baptist.

Like I said last week, fire Manning and Childress, put Ernie in charge...of a two month long reality TV program where by we audition young coaching talent from the fan base and see who can actually come close to winning a game. Winner of the challenge gets to go the ACCT and make tournament history as shortest tenured coach in ACC history.

Please let me do it. I’ll buy five fans drinks every time we lose

I ask real questions, Racer.

Has anyone asked him why he finds it so incredibly hard to implement any semblance of effective zone defense or concepts that might actually keep a shitty team to under 70 points?

I'm just busting your chops, but we're talking 35,000 feet, big picture type questions that challenge Danny's decision-making. But honestly, I stopped watching Danny's pathetic press conferences in year 2. He's barely audible half the time anyway.

Well, then, the next time you have a chance to interview Ron Wellman, ask him, "You fired Dino Gaudio due to what you described as a lack of postseason success. Given the program has not won an NCAA Tournament game since Gaudio's firing and has only been to one NCAA Tournament since then, how would you assess your own decision-making in the last 9 years?"

Verbatim, ask him that, please. Because I sure as hell have not heard that question asked.

Didn't get a chance to watch earlier. Subjecting myself to the last 10-ish minutes of the 2nd half and OT.

We had Sunday Okeke in the game in the last minute in a clear FT shooting situation?

lolololololololololol

Is do it for $500 a week for the rest of the season and I guarantee I could get these guys better than Manning has them.

Manning must be coaching them bad enough to make them worse. A coach has to be a huge net negative to make the guys on this team lose to Houston fucking Baptist.

based on your posting history i doubt you could do better

Well, then, the next time you have a chance to interview Ron Wellman, ask him, "You fired Dino Gaudio due to what you described as a lack of postseason success. Given the program has not won an NCAA Tournament game since Gaudio's firing and has only been to one NCAA Tournament since then, how would you assess your own decision-making in the last 9 years?"

Verbatim, ask him that, please. Because I sure as hell have not heard that question asked.

Yeah. I would love to know the answer to that question.

Didn't get a chance to watch earlier. Subjecting myself to the last 10-ish minutes of the 2nd half and OT.

We had Sunday Okeke in the game in the last minute in a clear FT shooting situation?

lolololololololololol

I mean last year we would take Doral Moore out down the stretch when we needed a defensive stop and rebound.

Yeah pretty much this. Just finger point because we’re all tired of this shit. It’s cool. I was wrong too but who the fuck cares at this point just fire the fucking guy.

Next time just be a little bit less pompous?

I was a believer in the [Redacted] regime and you can dig back into my posting history to find a lot of condescension and betterphanning. It’s just not worth it, man.

Deacs win HUGE.

Climb into the KP top 110.

Agree that this is a game we should dominate start to finish. Should win by 20+. Will be disappointed if they hang around at all.

I assume you are disappointed? :p ;)

At this point Manning deserves some serious hardball questions with follow ups. He needs to be challenged about how bad his teams defense have been for 5 years.

Maybe just ask him when his home is going up for sale. Inquiring minds want to know.

HBU up to 277 in Kenpom.

Side note, NC A&T is now at 336 out of 353. I remember when people were trying to take positives away from our 12 point victory.

LOL we lost to WHO?

Fuck this shit, I may never watch a single game live this season. Too bad, it’d be nice to see a guy like Hoard who I’ve read should be an NBA player.

Get bent Ron.

LOL we lost to WHO?

Fuck this shit, I may never watch a single game live this season. Too bad, it’d be nice to see a guy like Hoard who I’ve read should be an NBA player.

Get bent Ron.

The sad things is that Hoard is a pleasure to watch. The best freshman at Wake since Chris Paul. A lot to like out of Wright and Mucius as well.

A nice nucleus to build a team around.

Keatts (I know some of you guys don't like him) would have this team in consideration for post season play.

Next time just be a little bit less pompous?

I was a believer in the [Redacted] regime and you can dig back into my posting history to find a lot of condescension and betterphanning. It’s just not worth it, man.

Fair point. Guilty. I was just as frustrated as everyone else and I let it out in the wrong way sometimes.

Back