• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Houston Baptist Huskies - Friday November 23 - 2 pm ACC Network

LOL what a joke of an effort and coachng job. If we had HBU's coach we would be up 20 right now...

Loosing this game would have to be rock bottom, right?

Good lord we are bad haha. Still bad defensively. Hoard doing his part offensively and then some. Otherwise just a whole bunch of nothing. Sarr somehow seems to have gotten worse from last year and he was bad last year. At least last year he occasionally had flashes of good plays

So, is it a good time to discuss the fact that Chill has lousy court vision for a point guard?

They found announcers to match the skill and excitement level of this hoops classic.

Struggling on offense and defense but I like what I see out of the special teams so far.

The better question is: is Chill hungover or something? I’ve never seen him look this bad before.

Maybe it’s just finally watching the team in person?

The better question is: is Chill hungover or something? I’ve never seen him look this bad before.

He played every single minute of the first half.

You probably don't want to make that a habit unless you have 1's of dollars to spare and several minutes to waste as the parking lot clears.

Good lord we are bad haha. Still bad defensively. Hoard doing his part offensively and then some. Otherwise just a whole bunch of nothing. Sarr somehow seems to have gotten worse from last year and he was bad last year. At least last year he occasionally had flashes of good plays

Sarr's defense was awful in the first half.

Back