• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Houston Baptist Huskies - Friday November 23 - 2 pm ACC Network

you think it is just the boards we will get killed on? lol...this could be the worst acc baskebtall season for any team ever, i dont think any of us are prepared...we will look like just as shit a team in the acct as we are now too

We're bad, but we're not that bad.

I didn't say we'd "only" get brutalized on the boards. Please don't try to put words in my mouth.

Thank goodness we gave Manning this extra year that he "deserved" so that we could further confirm what most of us knew from the previous 4.

A flagrant on Okeke now, then two within thirty seconds, would be very impressive choking

We're bad, but we're not that bad.

I didn't say we'd "only" get brutalized on the boards. Please don't try to put words in my mouth.

how much you want to put on wake going winless in the acc this year, with an avg margin of defeat of 15+?

Against the 10th best team in some "shit hole" conference

Weird that we were on pace to break the all-time Joel record for three point percentage. Strange game. No defense

The only guy on the scouting report for 5-26 team gets a wide open 3.

If y’all can’t see why Manning has to go, then we deserve to suck forever.

Back