• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is worse....

saltydeac

Reaction score
[ ]’s loss to Stetson or DM’s squeaker over HBU????

Of course now looks like we could lose which should officially blow up this board as well as AD dept.

This one takes the cake with OT. And we may still lose. At least I had heard of Stetson whereas never heard of HBU.

Feels like we are entering that death vortex of rooting against Deacs for best for players, program and fans. Utter disaster that requires immediate chopping off the limb to save the body.

This loss is worse without question, given that it's Manning's FIFTH FUCKING SEASON.

We might as well just fire him tonight. What’s the point in playing out the rest of the season?

Good thing we kept Manning to build off his First Four season. Nobody could have foreseen that we would have a bad team this season.

Our fan base sucks so bad. We deserve this.

I really didn’t think u could get worse than [ ]’s years and a Stetson loss.

Boy was I wrong.

The good news is that I didn't even know we had a game today and wouldn't have except for the boards.
I've completely checked out.

In 9 seasons Wake has lost to:

Stetson
Winthrop
Uncw
Presbyterian
Wofford
Iona
Delaware St
Ga Southern
Liberty
Drake