• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire DM immediately....

Long time lurker. Gave Manning a pass for most of last year until dudes jumped ship. We have nice pieces this year, the whole is woefully less than those pieces. Inexcusable loss, he needs to go.

Has RChill stopped by yet to talk about the 2016-17 season and how much Manning helped John Collins?!?

Make Nestor HC effective immediately and start a formal search. Will give us 2 yo 3 months before official hire.

Make Nestor HC effective immediately and start a formal search. Will give us 2 yo 3 months before official hire.

The official hire can't come before mid-late March as the best candidates won't be available until then.

The official hire can't come before mid-late March as the best candidates won't be available until then.
Which is exactly what I just said. Spend 3 months searching, talking and make the official hire end of season. The shit that happened today cannot be tolerated another day.

Last edited:
This is the worst loss in Wake Forest history as far as I’m aware, and Danny is probably a worse basketball coach than he who shall not be named, BUT lolololol at anyone who has a shred of hope Wellman fires Manning mid season.

Wellman went all in on Danny when he gave the clown a 6 year extension. No way Wellman fires Danny while he remains our AD.

In for the rubber necking. Used to post daily and cry after tourney losses. Didn’t even realize we had a game today. I’d *like* to say I’m shocked that we lost at home to a team I didn’t even realize existed, but...I’m not, honestly. It’s just sad how apathetic I feel at this point. Just numb.

This is the worst loss in Wake Forest history as far as I’m aware, and Danny is probably a worse basketball coach than he who shall not be named, BUT lolololol at anyone who has a shred of hope Wellman fires Manning mid season.

Wellman went all in on Danny when he gave the clown a 6 year extension. No way Wellman fires Danny while he remains our AD.

There is no way he is our coach next year.

What was the KP ranking that we referred to as the [Redacted] zone? Was it sub 150 or 200? Seems like we are heading there fast in year five of Danny.

He won’t be fired. We just signed a recruiting class. We know this. Coaches have been hired to retain recruiting classes.

What’s the buyout? If the 6 year deal is true, Wellman should be castrated on the quad.

He won’t be fired. We just signed a recruiting class. We know this. Coaches have been hired to retain recruiting classes.
One decent player. This isn’t Rogers, Helms, Morgan and Johnstone.

Shoot me in the face and fire Danny.
In all seriousness, Nestor is a great man and coach and can easily handle our players and no doubt improve things from losing Houston Effing Baptist Memorial Hospital University or whatever the eff they are.
*grabs whisky bottle*

Back