• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire DM immediately....

saltydeac

Reaction score
Let Ernie run the show until we find the right man. Could care less what happens to current recruits.

Saved

Let Ernie run the show until we find the right man. Could care less what happens to current recruits.

I saved more than 165 dollars by not buying season tickets, plus a parking pass and gas. Dump Manning and trump.

Atleast Childress got his points and Evan Manning a paycheck.

I am truly saddened to say this, but I was rooting for us to lose in hopes that it would lead to the immediate dismissal of the incompetent head coach. Enough is god damn enough.

Get Childress the fuck out as well. At this point, we may need to get his jersey down out of the rafters to have a chance at ever fielding a successful basketball team again.

Houston Fucking Baptist? How can he not be fired? Oh yeah, RW and Hatch.

I am truly saddened to say this, but I was rooting for us to lose in hopes that it would lead to the immediate dismissal of the incompetent head coach. Enough is god damn enough.

If losing was going to end Manning’s time at Wake, it would have happened by now.

Houston Fucking Baptist? How can he not be fired? Oh yeah, RW and Hatch.

What's funny is Hatch is actually very keyed into Wake sports and gets pretty upset when we lose. I've watched football games with him before, and he is very plugged into the football and basketball programs. Our unwillingness to can coaches who clearly suck is not on him.

I will say the way Claw handled Sawvel set a new standard for WF athletics and hoping his example is followed by Ronnie boy.

What's funny is Hatch is actually very keyed into Wake sports and gets pretty upset when we lose. I've watched football games with him before, and he is very plugged into the football and basketball programs. Our unwillingness to can coaches who clearly suck is not on him.

Bullshit. If he wanted to exert influence, he could.

Losses of this magnitude kill recruiting. Wake and Manning are full of them. We need to fire Manning and find the right formula. UVA was down for a time and they figured it out -- Wake absolutely needs to rebuild from the ground up. The coach needs to be fired.

If losing was going to end Manning’s time at Wake, it would have happened by now.

Fair enough, but everything has a tipping point. I'm a sample size of one, but I've stayed away from the boards for 2-3 years and today chapped my ass enough to look up my password and post about how much this asshole loser head coach needs to be shit canned.

I’d like to hear more about why we need to keep Manning indefinitely because Wellman can’t be allowed to make the next hire.

Back