• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire DM immediately....

This is the worst loss in Wake Forest history as far as I’m aware, and Danny is probably a worse basketball coach than he who shall not be named, BUT lolololol at anyone who has a shred of hope Wellman fires Manning mid season.

Wellman went all in on Danny when he gave the clown a 6 year extension. No way Wellman fires Danny while he remains our AD.

Then let's make a two-fer!

What's funny is Hatch is actually very keyed into Wake sports and gets pretty upset when we lose. I've watched football games with him before, and he is very plugged into the football and basketball programs. Our unwillingness to can coaches who clearly suck is not on him.

Who is the unwillingness to fire an AD who clearly sucks on?

Does anyone know how devout Manning is? Because there's an opportunity for some pretty significant mission work on a remote island a couple hundred miles of the coast of India. We could use the billboard money to charter the fishing boats.

Last edited:
Wasn’t Nestor supposed to help Manning avoid horrible losses like this?

I was considering attending a game this year because I wanted to see Hoard play.

Hahahaha....why would anyone bother watching that shit.

If we get down to 1500 fans at a home game, would asshat Wellman even notice?

Wasn’t Nestor supposed to help Manning avoid horrible losses like this?

Not sure Manning is taking advice from the likes of Nester. Manning spent 16 years in the NBA and has 30 million in his bank account. He knows everything he needs to know.

If those damn players just played better, wake would win more. They just have to guard their damn man.

This is the worst loss in Wake Forest history as far as I’m aware, and Danny is probably a worse basketball coach than he who shall not be named, BUT lolololol at anyone who has a shred of hope Wellman fires Manning mid season.

Wellman went all in on Danny when he gave the clown a 6 year extension. No way Wellman fires Danny while he remains our AD.

At least not until Wednesday, amirite catamount?

The entire basketball deal at Wake over past decade is beyond perplexing. Are season tickets selling well? This must be a red line item or nearly so.
Manning’s third year was proof positive he was a huge project as a developing coach. Now it is not clear at all that he can succeed at college level.
6 year extension must have been unrealistically based largely on a leap of faith.
Recruiting and retention hasn’t worked out too well for over 10 years now across three coaching tenures. Is that simply bad luck?

Nestor was all like "I don't get it, last time I was here if we scored this much we won by 40"

I woke up this morning and my phone informed me of this LOL/weep softly moment in WFU sports history. I left the Deacon club years ago and haven't attended a basketball game in years. It is long past time to clean house in the AD. how much embarrassment does it take for the big donors to rise up? Don't they get tired of their country club buddies making fun of them?

Which is exactly what I just said. Spend 3 months searching, talking and make the official hire end of season. The shit that happened today cannot be tolerated another day.

I understand Dino is available.

Back