• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would anyone be upset if Manning was fired today.

Childress' ACC tournament is the biggest sports memory of my childhood. It sucks that he'll now be remembered for helping to implode the program he did so much to build.

Childress' ACC tournament is the biggest sports memory of my childhood. It sucks that he'll now be remembered for helping to implode the program he did so much to build.

Honestly, I think his tenure as a player will still end up being your lasting memory once we are a few years removed from this.

Well, given DM's reported contract, perhaps I should say IF we are ever a few years removed from this. We may be in for the long haul here.

Childress has recruited Collins, Crawford, Massoud, Mucious, Brown, Wright and Woods.

Childress has a developed a pretty good relationship with the PSA Cardinals AAU team. If the rest of the staff didn't suck that would have been a significant benefit to the program.

Childress has a developed a pretty good relationship with the PSA Cardinals AAU team. If the rest of the staff didn't suck that would have been a significant benefit to the program.
It would be nice if he could actually improve the play of our guards as well.

Back