• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would anyone be upset if Manning was fired today.

berneses

Reaction score
This is the best wake forest sports board and is there anyone here that would be upset if Manning was fired today
I would say the answer is no one.

Year 5 and the program has unbelievably gone backwards, nothing to point to that shows that it will ever be anything different. I thought Manning was a good hire. I was terribly wrong.

I thought Manning might actually be more likable that [Redacted], but his ego and tendecy to laugh off questions in interviews has me quickly changing that opinion. Much like [Redacted], he really just doesn't seem to care about Wake Forest, his players, the fans or success. Remind me again why I thought he was likable? Was I just hopeful?

I think the question should have been would anyone not throw their own city wide parade and party if DM fired.

I thought Manning might actually be more likable that [Redacted], but his ego and tendecy to laugh off questions in interviews has me quickly changing that opinion. Much like [Redacted], he really just doesn't seem to care about Wake Forest, his players, the fans or success. Remind me again why I thought he was likable? Was I just hopeful?

His players don’t even like him. See all the ridiculous roster turnover.

Year 5 and the program has unbelievably gone backwards, nothing to point to that shows that it will ever be anything different. I thought Manning was a good hire. I was terribly wrong.

I am with this guy

Hopeful and we liked watching him as a player.

I would be ecstatic! Please Wellman, fire him tonight and name Nestor or Childress the interim coach until after the season when you can hire a real one.

Back