• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My take on whatever

If losing to Houston Baptist at home in the fifth game of your fifth season doesn’t prove you’re not the right man for the job, then I have to wonder what would. And I also have to wonder if Wake did at long last make a move, would the decision be left to the same man who hired Jeff [Redacted] and Danny Manning?

What’s that definition of insanity again?

Damn

The players need to have a players only meeting. They should be aware by now that their coach is a moron and they have to take this in their own hands.

They need to decide what defense and offense they want to run. I assume some of these players have been coached well in the past. They need to draw on this and just ignore the coach.

If they want to run zone and Manning says man, just ignore him. They need to meet and practice on their own as well and figure it out.

Just ignore the tall guy in the suit.

It's either that or they spend the rest of the year making plans to transfer or "go pro" like last year's team did.

Back