• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

We have 11 days between the Charlotte and Davidson games. Seems like that's the best time to send Danny packing. Gives the interim coach a little bit of time to right the ship.

Davidson is going to throttle us. Maybe we should all show up at the Joel and cheer for the Cats as they are a real basketball team with a real coach.

I'm not even sure Manning is done at the end of the season. If he really is guaranteed all $18MM, and we have the Childress family still in the program with Brandon as a senior, I'm not convinced Wellman pulls the trigger this year.

I'm not even sure Manning is done at the end of the season. If he really is guaranteed all $18MM, and we have the Childress family still in the program with Brandon as a senior, I'm not convinced Wellman pulls the trigger this year.

Sadly, I was thinking this would be a reason Wellman would keep Manning around another year as well.

If those contract details are accurate, then that's the sole reason he will be retained. Any other reason given is just a fig leaf to deflect criticism from the actual reason.

Question: if you could go back in time and not hire Manning and keep Bz would you? I sadly feel like I would. Hate myself for it but I would.

Question: if you could go back in time and not hire Manning and keep Bz would you? I sadly feel like I would. Hate myself for it but I would.

Depends for how many years. If we were keeping Bz 1/ max 2 more years and then conducting a search then I would 100% be behind that if it meant we avoided Manning altogether.

If those are my choices, best to just burn all Wake gear and never speak of Wake again.

Curse the city of Winston Salem and never drive west of Greensboro.

I would probably keep Bz. Excuse me. I need to go and wash my mouth out. :noidea:

oh man, you guys just found that bot account? lol.

kory set that up last year at some point. every so often i forward him and doofus my favorite ones.

Today's are pretty good.

Back