• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

the only reason i log onto this now is to see if he is finally gone.

lol
so true

every time i pull up the board there is this slight hope that a "FINALLY" thread is at the top. i feel like ben afflecks character in good will hunting

What trick? What will it change? It won’t be worse than Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb and every other debacle under the imbicile coaching us.

He will finish the season. Just try to get anything you can from the season.

There's no way Manning is canned before the season is over. It will be either after the FF if Wellman is targeting anyone in the field.

Can we start collecting money to purchase Manning a bus ticket back to Lawrence?

still here?
Yes, he is still here even though he lost to Houston Baptist, which has a current overall record of 5-13. Houston Baptist also has a road record of 1-10 and everyone on this board knows that one win was a gift from Mannings pathetic lack of coaching. Of course, Houston Baptist has not been playing all of their road games in Cameron Indoor.

Yes, he is still here even though he lost to Houston Baptist, which has a current overall record of 5-13. Houston Baptist also has a road record of 1-10 and everyone on this board knows that one win was a gift from Mannings pathetic lack of coaching. Of course, Houston Baptist has not been playing all of their road games in Cameron Indoor.

Read that again. Houston Baptist is 1-10 on the road and we are their lone bright spot. His continued employment should be getting more media attention. That is unthinkable.

Yeah but you’ve got to admit not firing Manning midseason is classy AF.

Back