• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

Won’t attend another WF hoops game until Manning is gone. Too painful to watch.

Players have quit, the fans have quit, time for Ronnie to do what he is paid big bucks to do and he needs to end the pain for all

Other have hinted firing manning mid season vs post season might have buy out ramifications. If true can he just be benched, paid and officially fired post season? He can even fake a knee blow out a la coach k and Nestor can finish this out. I'm guessing the kids would, at least, get a little focus back.

Other have hinted firing manning mid season vs post season might have buy out ramifications. If true can he just be benched, paid and officially fired post season? He can even fake a knee blow out a la coach k and Nestor can finish this out. I'm guessing the kids would, at least, get a little focus back.

If there are contractual ramifications to doing it now I’m sure there would be creative ways to structure it. Something like placing him on paid administrative leave with his contract being officially terminated at the end of the season. I also have no idea what’s in his contract nor do I know anything about contract law, so what the fuck do I know?

You know ronnie f'd wake bball and you dannie needs to go. That's two more than hatch knows. I guess #WellmanOut is a third.

Convinced that 1. Wellman has to be encouraged/forced to retire.

2. Interim AD/Hatch dismiss Manning ( under pressure from Mit )

3. Have this Mit S. fellow immediately Chair the search for a new Head Coach and staff.

This HAS to happen immediately after last game !!!!

Convinced that 1. Wellman has to be encouraged/forced to retire.

2. Interim AD/Hatch dismiss Manning ( under pressure from Mit )

3. Have this Mit S. fellow immediately Chair the search for a new Head Coach and staff.

This HAS to happen immediately after last game !!!!

Wasn't Mit a fan of Manning? Did I get that wrong?

May need to find someone else to make the pic. I will let Dross chose this time.

Wasn't Mit a fan of Manning? Did I get that wrong?

May need to find someone else to make the pic. I will let Dross chose this time.

Mitt should get Manning a job as an assistant coach for the Hawks. Maybe he could turn John Collins in to a good player there by holding back in minutes, but the real benefit is that the buyout goes away if Manning quits to take a job in the NBA.

Talked to a long time high level DClubber today who said Wellman recently asked for an extension and was told you are 72, and turned him down. Some good sign.

Back