• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

Well, I had an appointment with someone from the Deacon Club last week that was suddenly canceled with no explanation.

Was staff called back to the mothership for internal announcement?

Yes, and he will remain our coach until next week.

Fear not simple peasantry for thine mad king has been vanquished and his hand Sir Daniel shall be banished to the nether regends of the wall to fend of the very homogeneous white walkers in Kansas

Why wait to announce something the fan base is eager to hear?

Why have all our "superusers" disappeared? What do we have to do to get an an announcement that something is officially unofficial?

Pretty sure the "he's gone. The bot is meeting monday. Announcement is Tuesday at 1:30." Is as close as we're getting for an unofficially official statement.

Yeah. I’m not sure I buy the press conference news. Not sure why you do a press conference vs just a statement for a firing.

Yeah. I’m not sure I buy the press conference news. Not sure why you do a press conference vs just a statement for a firing.

if there is a press conference it will be to announce his "resignation" rather than firing. Still silly but wellman is an arrogant donk.

There will definitely be a press conference, as there was for [Redacted] and Gaudio.

Maybe the press conference is for Ronny to fall on his sword for the pay to attend debacle...

ogboards when things don't happen immediately:

tenor.gif

Back