• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

I don't remember this. Details?

PTI ragged on Taron for making a throat slash sign before missing a FT. They called him a thug and more. I gave the board PTI's email address. There were so many emails sent that Wilbon and Tony The Douche started crying about it on the show.

We sent so many emails to PTI that Kornheiser and Wilbon took about a minute to BITCH about it on theshow. They still punked out didn't correct their actions, but was the PRIMARY reason they stopped their show.

PTI ragged on Taron for making a throat slash sign before missing a FT. They called him a thug and more. I gave the board PTI's email address. There were so many emails sent that Wilbon and Tony The Douche started crying about it on the show.

Based on this description, you're brought to your knees about five times a day on this board.

LOL, how does a site like accsports.com have a premium section? Who are the jamokes that pay for that?

Manning's getting fired this week which has been painfully obvious to anybody who has been paying attention for the last several weeks

Hope so and hope we make a hire than we can get excited about.

Would be nice to go to some games next year.

I wonder how many seasons Wake has failed to register a win against an NCAA tourney team.

Serious concern if Danny Manning is still the WFU head basketball coach one week from today.

Apoplexy if Danny's tenure at WFU ends after Wellman's ends.

Manning's getting fired this week which has been painfully obvious to anybody who has been paying attention for the last several weeks

Common sense has not applied to Wake Forest basketball in a decade. Hopefully you are right, but I don't know how anyone can feel confident that it will happen.

That free throw he missed was going to give Wake the longest consecutive made free throw attempts in NCAA history. Yet he misses and we lose. God hates Wake Forest. That game was a killer.

I also remember that PTI episode and thinking that their take was way over the line, don't remember the followup bit with the emails.

Common sense has not applied to Wake Forest basketball in a decade. Hopefully you are right, but I don't know how anyone can feel confident that it will happen.

This is where I am at. All scoop says press conference tomorrow at 130, my heart says the last fuck you gift Wellman we leave for us fans is one more year of Danny.

Back