• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

He better win the damn thing if he wants to come to Wake. If Wes beats him out from UNCG while he has the resources of Texas, he will be done.

Shaka needs to realize how much is riding on this tournament.

It should all be in the announcement on Tuesday.

That would be one hell of a way to create a national buzz about our coaching vacancy. “Whoever wins the NIT or goes furthest gets the job offer. May the odds be ever in your favor. Go Deacs.”

This is true.

He is the coach.

Coaches don’t play.

They coach.

source.gif

No need to do that if we're gonna limit ourselves to dudes with Wake ties. They'll all find out about the opening and will surely be interested

They probably have a group chat

1f914.png

If Manning is not gone today, I suspect he's back for one more year. He must have one heck of a buyout. Wellman....what a total imbecile.

That tweet is promoting a tournament. Means nothing.

If he does end up getting fired, we can cut right through the bullshit with this "end-of-year review" crap with that tweet.

Probably posted a number of times, but bzd was fired on the Thursday after the acc tourney. Don't get your panties in a wad. Yet.

Wellman gonna make us stew because he loathes us me thinks. Anybody remember chill faking sitting down in Cameron? Forcing duke students to wave for like 10 minutes (their poor little arms!). Think that. This isn't his,decision to make. But the timing sure is.

He's obviously just using Wake funds to take an all-expenses paid trip to Canada in the winter time. Beautiful vacation spot.

Maybe Danny traveled north to try to keep the kid in the fold in the face of his imminent release. Least that canker sore could do.

If Manning is not gone today, I suspect he's back for one more year. He must have one heck of a buyout. Wellman....what a total imbecile.

Don't think today is the drop-dead date. Could certainly see a Thursday or Friday announcement. It's a bad sign if it stretches into the weekend, though.

Back