• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

There’s gonna be no press release, no press conference. Nothing. Just complete silence. Don’t even bother caring anymore, folks, and go find something else to do with your time.

Picture this: On May 2 a billboard is unveiled around Exit 111 on Rt. 52 showing a smiling Manning and the caption "He's Baaaccckkk" with a notation below it saying "I'm Ron Wellman and I approve this message."

When I posted this originally, my tongue was firmly in my cheek. If I messed with karma, I apologize.

D02TSVxWwAE3rOP.jpg

Currie has his back turned to Manning. Manning is as good as gone on May 2nd! #VIBES

It would be amazing if Currie dumped DM on May 2nd....
Better chance pigs fly....

The only chance that Manning isn't our coach next year is Bill Self leaving for the NBA and Kansas hiring their favorite son, blaming Wake for his poor performance here.

This thread title makes me think of the clip of Nancy Kerrigan crying/shouting "WHYYYY", every time.

If he got canned on May 2nd, Wake would end up hiring some bum and be stuck for another 4-5 years. The cycle is over until next season.

Back