• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bowl Game Thread

Several UCF fans in their eternal crusade to prove they belong among the "big boys" have taken to calling out Wake as an example of a "weak P5" school where they believe UCF would provide significant more value to the big conferences. Have said nobody really thinks Wake is better than UCF or that Wake can hold their jockstrap. Been a decent amount of back and forth on that topic on Twitter.

ETA: My phrasing of "top 20 matchup" was definitely poor. Meant Wake would get a shot at a top 20 team - not that we'd be ranked in the top 20 (obviously).

UCF should be careful what they ask for.
I'm guessing they haven't talked to Texas A&M.

Memphis up 14-0 on UCF in the first 3 minutes.
Choke.

The Villages are further away from Tampa than Orlando.

I will be chilling on Ph's couch drinking brewskis when y'all get there!!!

I’ve always wanted to meet PhDeac and, as of this very day, I’m on Social Security and Medicare. So, I think my husband and I should stay at his place, too, since we’re on a fixed income and all. I’m willing to sleep on a blow-up mattress on the lanai (if there’s a good fan.) We’ll be driving up from sunny SWFL ☀️ JUST BE IN TAMPA, DEACS!

This is getting ridiculous. We may have too many people. PH, do you have any neighbors who are traveling for the holidays from whom you could rent additional space for us?

*orders more blowup mattresses*

Back