• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bowl Game Thread

Another possibility. Duke complained about exams and the ACC needed Dallas to make them happy (giving up the Tampa game). That could put Wake in Birmingham because Wake said they would play an early game.

Another possibility. Duke complained about exams and the ACC needed Dallas to make them happy (giving up the Tampa game). That could put Wake in Birmingham because Wake said they would play an early game.

Are exams really a problem? When does Central get out for Christmas?

Pitt to El Paso
Wolfpack to Jacksonville

what if every team in the ACC said exams are a problem?

every team should want a later bowl for more practices after exams and better opportunity for fans to travel

To be clear, the ACC effectively swapped the Tampa game for Dallas. Presumably to accommodate a school or schools that were concerned about exams. Still the same number of spots left.

Birmingham per ACC
890b250ef62745603e75fc5987d60d5b.jpg

The last few pages of this thread have been hilarious with all the talk of activities planned at Ph's.
I'm very disappointed that we won't get reports and photos of the party at his house the night before the game.

.......unless, Ph can rent a VIP Suite in Birmingham or wherever we go and host a pre- game party there

Memphis should be the opponent there. I guess Temple or Cincinnati also possible.

Told my wife the problem with Birmingham is we"ll get a shit team opponent. She responded that we are the shit opponent in others eyes. Might be some truth there.

Back