• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David Cutcliffe

Funny how worked up people are getting about the handshake. It’s like we aren’t used to this being a legit rivalry between two perennial bowl teams.

Disagree. Cutcliffe is a worthless piece of shit. This was as bad as Tom Brady running off the field without shaking hands after he lost his last superbowl. Just displays a self absorbed, entitled POS.

On top of 400 people being at the game, including the 50% who were paid to be there.

Disagree. Cutcliffe is a worthless piece of shit. This was as bad as Tom Brady running off the field without shaking hands after he lost his last superbowl. Just displays a self absorbed, entitled POS.

Duke will hang on to Cutliffe, but his end will be Grobesque. They should name a building after him and move on, but they won't.

Now with old man Mack @ UNC we can refer to the Chapel Hill-Durham connection as AARP alley?? Or Geritol Boulevard???

Cut has too much pride to lose to LOWF as does Duke. When they lose it hurts badly as Cut demonstrated at the end of the game.

But this game was much more than just a loss.
We destroyed them, dominated them and embarrassed them.
This game will be remembered for a long time.

I would imagine the overlap between people who get worked up over bat flips and people who get worked up over handshakes is pretty strong. WGAF.

Now with old man Mack @ UNC we can refer to the Chapel Hill-Durham connection as AARP alley?? Or Geritol Boulevard???

Don't get too hard on them for this issue. If Clawson keeps coaching like he is doing now, he could and should be at Wake after he starts cashing social security checks.

I think Cut was probably pretty ticked at his team for getting punched in the mouth and staying didn’t win for the count more than anything. I also think Clawson doesn’t go out of his way to be buddies with other coaches to the extent Grobe did. I mean I think his relationship with other coaches is good, but he’s focused on Wake and Wake alone.

Clawson seems like buddies with Dabo and salty with Cut and Petrino (fuck that guy). Not sure on any other HCs.

Clawson seems like buddies with Dabo and salty with Cut and Petrino (fuck that guy). Not sure on any other HCs.

Yeah, during the Duke-Clemson game they were talking about Cut and his wife being pretty close to Dabo and Mrs. Dabo. Name a coach that liked Petrino?

Clawson took Cutcliffe's best 2019 recruit. That's in your face shit. Then Clawson curb stomps his team. Coach Cut getting his face rubbed in it lately. He ain't happy.

But this game was much more than just a loss.
We destroyed them, dominated them and embarrassed them.
This game will be remembered for a long time.

It's a game that will go down in infamy. I know that I'll never forget it! :thumbsup:

Hey Cut :fu:

It's a game that will go down in infamy. I know that I'll never forget it! :thumbsup:

Hey Cut :fu:

I thought it would be near impossible for us to give them a beat down at Wally World worse then the 42-14 beatdown we gave them in 2005 I think. We were up 42-0 at half and Grobe called off the dogs the entire 2nd half, we may not even have thrown a pass the whole 2nd half. Carl Franks got fired the next day. While we were "only" up 31-7 at halftime last Saturday, I think it was an even worse beat down considering Duke is light years better than back in 2005 and we beat down them down for both halves.

7f975f94befd4822b4b872c6e80ec1fc.gif

Back