• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Demon Deacons Sports Nation Facebook group

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
It is being terrorized by our old friend from the Scout board, Fonda Bryant. Still calling our fans terrible, critical of Clawson(used to Grobe), the whole nine yards. It’s funny stuff to read for anybody not banned from that group for not exhibiting sunshine.

Wonder if I still have the photo of her sitting on her butt at a game while everyone else was standing?

It appears to have become one major pissing contest as of this morning. I guess the rainbows have faded.

It appears to have become one major pissing contest as of this morning. I guess the rainbows have faded.

She is a piece of work. I wonder if she’s ever applied for membership to this board. If so, I’m glad the mods had a enough sense to deny it.

If this is the same one on Twitter (which I assume it is), she is always negative toward the fanbase. She's something else.

She's special.

This #hottake showed up a little bit ago and was quickly deleted after even some of the sunshine fans called him unsmart.
e4ff3cfb77b29266dae78f7ba56f4533.jpg

Is there a way to watch the fun if I don't use Facebook?

Oh my god. When the sports performance center is done what will be the excuse for Wake hoops then? Academics? The Joel? I'm tired of the excuses with Wake hoops. I'm tired of folks who say us fans should be patient. I'm tired of being patient. It's always next year. At this point I'll be dead or in a fucking nursing home (I'm 41).

Don't some of these people realize there's a fucking problem when kids are transferring out of the program at an alarming rate? There's always an excuse with Wake hoops and I don't fucking buy into it when I see other programs at Wake that have success like football and soccer and even baseball to a lesser extent (although I think this years team will be good). I get the academics are challenging but when I see other schools that have similar standards for academics have success it's usually because of one thing............THE FUCKING COACH. THE FUCKING COACH.

They gave me access back over there. Hilarious that Fonda Bryant thinks we won that game yesterday because we opened up the Playbook. We ran 57 times and threw the ball 23 times. That was a standard Wake Forest offense and we just blew them off the line of scrimmage

They gave me access back over there. Hilarious that Fonda Bryant thinks we won that game yesterday because we opened up the Playbook. We ran 57 times and threw the ball 23 times. That was a standard Wake Forest offense and we just blew them off the line of scrimmage

She’s the smartest football fan ever that knows nothing.

Rae Carruth’s character witness.

Some lady just posted that a direct threat was posted against her by Fonda and is asking for her removal from the group.:bowrofl::popcorn:

Last edited:
She's special.

This #hottake showed up a little bit ago and was quickly deleted after even some of the sunshine fans called him unsmart.
e4ff3cfb77b29266dae78f7ba56f4533.jpg

Jansen was my frat brother (3 years older). Hadn’t heard tell of him since college. He seems confused on Manning.

Interesting how Clawson cleans up his own mess rather quietly and gets the job done. Meanwhile our basketball program has more drama than a bunch of 13 year old girls.

Anyone still defending Manning in the Sunshine Brigade should be screened for mental illness/insanity.

Some dude posted he wanted tickets to the UNC game so he could take his wife and show her “Wake will beat UNC, no matter what everybody thinks.” Now, I’m as optimistic as the next guy, but we just lost to Houston freaking Baptist, we ain’t beating UNC this year unless they suspend about 10 players for that game.

Some dude posted he wanted tickets to the UNC game so he could take his wife and show her “Wake will beat UNC, no matter what everybody thinks.” Now, I’m as optimistic as the next guy, but we just lost to Houston freaking Baptist, we ain’t beating UNC this year unless they suspend about 10 players for that game.

Probably a Ron Wellman burner account.

Back