• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

We are simply a bad team. No apparent offensive scheme. Cannot play interior defense and cannot guard the perimeter. Which means that we can't defend any part of the court. Not sure how you can be this bad with the level of talent we have.

I have a theory.

Did not know that Justin Gray was on the staff- coming to Raleigh next month for a Deacon Club gig I guess.

I think there is talent on this team, but they are so unbelievably badly coached.

We are simply a bad team. No apparent offensive scheme. Cannot play interior defense and cannot guard the perimeter. Which means that we can't defend any part of the court. Not sure how you can be this bad with the level of talent we have.

That’s an easy answer. Two words. Danny Manning.

I think there is talent on this team, but they are so unbelievably badly coached.

i don't know. i agree with the coach being horrible. however, i am beginning to think this team isn't as talented as everyone thinks (thought). just my opinion of course.

The last possession shows you all you need to know about Manning as a coach. Call a time out to set up final play and it is no play at all. Just stand around and then try to go one on one and turn it over and give up a three. The guy cannot coach at all

Yea if your play out of the to is a drive by 4 then wtf. Outrebounded by 1, they had 10 TOs and we are lucky to be leading. DM did sit Hoard for the last 7 or so with 2 fouls. I guess he knew we would need him late.

I wonder what each of the locker rooms and head coach discussions with their respective teams were like at halftime? Which locker room would you have rather been in?

I wonder what each of the locker rooms and head coach discussions with their respective teams were like at halftime? Which locker room would you have rather been in?

i'd pay $100 to hear what manning said at half

would a win from western carolina causing manning to get fired be a gift from above from Skip?

I'd pay $100 to have Mark Prosser walk out for the second half as our coach.

might be saved by foul trouble. If it even matters who plays for the opponents.

Back