• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

Wow, I checked earlier and we were up by 15... now we are up by 2?!?! Danny is not a credible coach.

After showing signs of being really good, Mucius has stunk up the last 2 games. I attribute that to Manning personally giving him tips.

Anyone remember when watching these games was fun? It feels like so long ago.

We are going to get killed in ACC play. Unmercifully

We used to be pretty good at this basketball thing, my hair wasn’t near as gray then.

Man, I've probably watched around 98% of Wake basketball games over the last decade. I'm really starting to lose interest. This is just not fun to watch.

players don't even look engaged. you'd think they would be like "fuck this, we aren't losing to WCU"

I thought the same. If anyone on this board had the opportunity to play college basketball like our players have, we sure wouldn’t be in this position, no matter who was coaching.

Man, I've probably watched around 98% of Wake basketball games over the last decade. I'm really starting to lose interest. This is just not fun to watch.
I actually didn’t realize we even had a game tonight until I got on here. Doesn’t sound like I’m missing much.

i found myself saying "i hope they lose" in OT of the Houston Baptist game. that feeling is still with me. fuck this. fuck you ron wellman

Have we had an alley-oop this year? I feel like Chill threw one to Hoard in our first game and that's it so far on the year.

meanwhile Wes Miller and UNCG might win by 80 tonight

We shouldn’t even be considered a hugh marquee win for anybody any more.

You gotta me shitting me? Two offensive rebounds?

Sarr with zero field goals. Meanwhile Westerns big puts up a double double. What a joke.

Back