• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

Hoard certainly doesn't look like he's having much fun in college. Either that or he's a very unemotional dude.

We have the best inbound pass defense in the NCAA. That might be enough to get Danny a raise and extension.

well i don't know about any of you. but this come back against WCU certainly cements my faith in manning. sign him to another extension tonight!!

Manning testing the accepted theory that no coach gets fired mid-season without a scandal.

I mean, this is hard to watch. This team looked excited and bouncy a few weeks ago, albeit raw. They look miserable now.

meh. the only difference in early games they were just making three pointers at an unsustainable rate.

A win gutsy win like this should help us turn the corner..........bahahahahahahahahah!

lolol western's clusterfuck offense just not working tonight. the throw-it-out-of-bounds play usually works every time!

Manning testing the accepted theory that no coach gets fired mid-season without a scandal.

I mean, this is hard to watch. This team looked excited and bouncy a few weeks ago, albeit raw. They look miserable now.

The Danny Manning effect.

Back