• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

After losing to Holy Baptist, we are officially a dumpster fire.

I don't remember that game at all. Then I looked it up and I was at the loss to Dayton the day before. It was the tournament at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports.

I was there, too. It was a miserable weekend of basketball. We played awful, even for us.

KP's database goes back to 2002:

2002 - Clemson #132
2003 - UVA #82 (WF ACC regular season champs)
2004 - UVA #66
2005 - FSU #102 (WF ACC runner up)
2006 - GT #103
2007 - South Florida #150
2008 - State #110
2009 - VT #98
2010 - William and Mary #107 (do not recall that game)

Dino's first year as HC was 2008. [] started in 2011.

W&M wore us out with back door cuts and the three ball, it was miserable for the time but I guess just early training for the last 8 years.

Someone mentioned earlier that they would have to get paid to go to this game. I started thinking how much I would need to actually go. I think I would go for free ticket, plus free food, plus free transportation, and $100.00.

Since I doubt that will happen, I will begin auditioning teams for my substitute team until Manning is fired.

I am strongly leaning NC State since we appear to be mirroring their 40 year wandering in the wilderness and they finally have a good young coach.

We are currently firmly in the Sidney Lowe years. I am hoping we can skip the Gotfried sanction years and go straight for our Keatts.

Someone mentioned earlier that they would have to get paid to go to this game. I started thinking how much I would need to actually go. I think I would go for free ticket, plus free food, plus free transportation, and $100.00.

Since I doubt that will happen, I will begin auditioning teams for my substitute team until Manning is fired.

I am strongly leaning NC State since we appear to be mirroring their 40 year wandering in the wilderness and they finally have a good young coach.

We are currently firmly in the Sidney Lowe years. I am hoping we can skip the Gotfried sanction years and go straight for our Keatts.

Almost vomited

If you want to root for a team that mirrors WF during the glory years, check out UVA. They dominate the regular season and even win the ACC tournament on occasion, but always find a way to throw up on themselves in the NCAA tournament. Miss those years.

or just don't choose an in-state rival. UVA, Nova, Xavier, idk anyone else

If you want to root for a team that mirrors WF during the glory years, check out UVA. They dominate the regular season and even win the ACC tournament on occasion, but always find a way to throw up on themselves in the NCAA tournament. Miss those years.

Good point.

or just don't choose an in-state rival. UVA, Nova, Xavier, idk anyone else

I kind of felt sorry for State for the past 30 years. Just can't muster the hatred that comes so easy for Duke.
Anyway, hopefully, I only need something for the remainder of the season.

I kind of felt sorry for State for the past 30 years. Just can't muster the hatred that comes so easy for Duke.
Anyway, hopefully, I only need something for the remainder of the season.

Yeah I just highly dislike State, on par with UNC and Duke, because of interactions with their fanbase. State fans think they're the shit and it bothers the hell out of me

if we lose tonight, danny gets fired, right?

Yeah I just highly dislike State, on par with UNC and Duke, because of interactions with their fanbase. State fans think they're the shit and it bothers the hell out of me

I guess. Most of the ones I know seem as beat down as Wake fans do. The Duke and Carolina fans are always crowing. Even worse, they are always so dismissive of Wake, like we some how deserve BZ and Manning.

I enjoyed the gym on Monday talking to a couple of Duke fans. 59-7 was all that needed to be said.

I guess. Most of the ones I know seem as beat down as Wake fans do. The Duke and Carolina fans are always crowing. Even worse, they are always so dismissive of Wake, like we some how deserve BZ and Manning.

I enjoyed the gym on Monday talking to a couple of Duke fans. 59-7 was all that needed to be said.

From my experience, UNC fans that actually went to UNC aren’t that bad (when I visited in college a few times, I know there are tons of arrogant assholes though) - it’s the Walmart ones that are the worst. Duke and State, though, I have had bad experiences nearly every encounter.

Fuck em all though

I went to grad school at NC State and even I can't get behind that team.

Back