Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes Miller Watch 2018-2019

Wes actually has a nice recruiting class for UNCG coming in next year too

well, they gave it a shot

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Why did he keep Alonoso on the bench for about six minutes in the second half?

It looked like a smart move to take him out at about 12:10 and put him back in after the TV TO, but he kept him on the bench until about 6:00.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Looks like Donald Ross knows more than the rest of us losers
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach O View Post
    Why is that?
    lol

hoping and praying UNCG lost so he could post this

Ends up a blowout. Remember Wes is 0-5 vs combo of [name redacted] & Manning.

[QUOTE=wakelaw13;3207328]He has a strong connection to Wake. And it wasnít that long ago that we were unquestionably a big time program. Weíll be there again under the right leadership. Iím sold on Miller and totally agree he should have been hired last year. Better late than never I guess.[/QUOTES

What is his connection to Wake?

This is a funny thread. All agree Manning sucks as a coach. All agree Wes Miller is a young emerging coaching talent. And yet it's one long argument.

You know that building called the Miller Center?

DR, stop saying we have been horrible stewards of WF hoops. Thatís ridiculous. Ron Wellman has done the damage, not the alumni and fans.

Quote Originally Posted by macktheknife View Post
    This is a funny thread. All agree Manning sucks as a coach. All agree Wes Miller is a young emerging coaching talent. And yet it's one long argument.
    true haha

Wes' boys wilt late yet again

Quote Originally Posted by macktheknife View Post
    Wes Miller talk, Manning vs. Bz arguments. This board has become so stale. We really need something new to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayo View Post
    Wes Miller talk, Manning vs. Bz arguments. This board has become so stale. We really need something new to talk about.
    I would love to talk about how much we appreciate Danny being a stand up guy for doing the right thing and resigning.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForest Fan View Post
    lol

hoping and praying UNCG lost so he could post this
    So we agree on donaldross then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayo View Post
    how about this. i ran into cousins i haven't seen in 20 years at a family reunion i was forced to go to. they were wake fans but in basketball only................
    i was like wtf. who is a wake basketball fan only??? they were alabama football fans. i've never seen that before in my life. usually it's duke basketball, alabama football

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForest Fan View Post
    how about this. i ran into cousins i haven't seen in 20 years at a family reunion i was forced to go to. they were wake fans but in basketball only................
    i was like wtf. who is a wake basketball fan only??? they were alabama football fans. i've never seen that before in my life. usually it's duke basketball, alabama football
    Clearly they just got out of a 20 year coma. You should have been nicer to them.

Quote Originally Posted by wsc8521s View Post
    Wes' boys wilt late yet again
    See? Miller would be a perfect fit at Wake.

Quote Originally Posted by wfu22fan View Post
    DR, stop saying we have been horrible stewards of WF hoops. Thatís ridiculous. Ron Wellman has done the damage, not the alumni and fans.
    The alumni and the fans are the reason Wellman still has a job. You dumb asses keep giving money to the man.

Quote Originally Posted by daaberry View Post
    Ends up a blowout. Remember Wes is 0-5 vs combo of [name redacted] & Manning.
    still this
    We're going to be good again.