• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wes Miller Watch 2018-2019

I don’t think I agree with this. Wake is a huge step up from UNCG, and can be a lifetime job. I know we suck right now, but things change quickly.

i'm talking about other programs that may be looking for a coach. a lot of coaches are getting old. why not wait it out for a big time job.

i'm talking about other programs that may be looking for a coach. a lot of coaches are getting old. why not wait it out for a big time job.

He has a strong connection to Wake. And it wasn’t that long ago that we were unquestionably a big time program. We’ll be there again under the right leadership. I’m sold on Miller and totally agree he should have been hired last year. Better late than never I guess.

UNCG and Wes Miller look very good. This is a disappointing and overrated kentucky team, but Wes Miller is still legit.

uncg unquestionably has better players than we do

I don’t think that is true at all. Better coached by a mile, but more talent I strongly disagree. Remember that Manning beat them last year. If we traded coaches, Wake would smoke UNCG on a neutral court IMO.

UNCG has only one player that would start for Wake.

Just turned the game on. UNCG up by 1 with 10 min to play. Wow.

Ok - still any doubts about Wes?

He's hanging with the #10 UK @ UK, meanwhile we're in a pick'em on the road against a shitty Richmond team

More emotion out of Miller on one offensive possession than Manning in five years.

Naw. Alonso and their big man would start for Wake.

I might be able to overlook his very ugly Tarhole past, if he pulls off this win at Lexington. #11 has the worst tattoo that I have ever seen.

I don’t think I agree with this. Wake is a huge step up from UNCG, and can be a lifetime job. I know we suck right now, but things change quickly.

fine but if uncg keeps playing like this, wes will have much better offers than wake

Naw. Alonso and their big man would start for Wake.

Alonso is good. Their big man might start only because Wake has no big man that should be on the floor in a power 5 uniform.

Back