• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wes Miller Watch 2018-2019

Wes actually has a nice recruiting class for UNCG coming in next year too

Why did he keep Alonoso on the bench for about six minutes in the second half?

It looked like a smart move to take him out at about 12:10 and put him back in after the TV TO, but he kept him on the bench until about 6:00.

Ends up a blowout. Remember Wes is 0-5 vs combo of [Redacted] & Manning.

He has a strong connection to Wake. And it wasn’t that long ago that we were unquestionably a big time program. We’ll be there again under the right leadership. I’m sold on Miller and totally agree he should have been hired last year. Better late than never I guess.[/QUOTES

What is his connection to Wake?

This is a funny thread. All agree Manning sucks as a coach. All agree Wes Miller is a young emerging coaching talent. And yet it's one long argument.

DR, stop saying we have been horrible stewards of WF hoops. That’s ridiculous. Ron Wellman has done the damage, not the alumni and fans.

This is a funny thread. All agree Manning sucks as a coach. All agree Wes Miller is a young emerging coaching talent. And yet it's one long argument.
Wes Miller talk, Manning vs. Bz arguments. This board has become so stale. We really need something new to talk about.

Wes Miller talk, Manning vs. Bz arguments. This board has become so stale. We really need something new to talk about.

I would love to talk about how much we appreciate Danny being a stand up guy for doing the right thing and resigning.

how about this. i ran into cousins i haven't seen in 20 years at a family reunion i was forced to go to. they were wake fans but in basketball only................
i was like wtf. who is a wake basketball fan only??? they were alabama football fans. i've never seen that before in my life. usually it's duke basketball, alabama football

how about this. i ran into cousins i haven't seen in 20 years at a family reunion i was forced to go to. they were wake fans but in basketball only................
i was like wtf. who is a wake basketball fan only??? they were alabama football fans. i've never seen that before in my life. usually it's duke basketball, alabama football

Clearly they just got out of a 20 year coma. You should have been nicer to them.

DR, stop saying we have been horrible stewards of WF hoops. That’s ridiculous. Ron Wellman has done the damage, not the alumni and fans.

The alumni and the fans are the reason Wellman still has a job. You dumb asses keep giving money to the man.

Back