• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If we lose tonight does Manning get fired tomorrow

Its days like this that I wish the Code of Hammurabi was still a thing. Ron Wellman would have to be raped for a decade straight in exchange for raping Wake Forest basketball fans the last 10 years. Eye for an eye would be fair.

if he didn't get fired after Houston Baptist - he won't ever.....................

I'm guessing yes....maybe the real reason this Nestor guy was brought in....in anticipation.

Dipshit threads like this make the clown show on the floor and the head moron on the bench look relatively good by comparison.

Manning is not getting canned during the season.

This could be a tacked thread and the answer would be NO, etched in concrete.

By the way, the actual answer was yes. He would have been fired if we had lost to WCU.

I'm sure there have been some, but the only ACC coach I can think of that was fired before the end of the season was Gottfried. And even his firing came with only a handful of games left.

Back