• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford drafted (sort of)

Also, one of the official AAF accounts noticed all the Wake love in Twitter which is pretty awesome.

I agree 100%. If John can keep this level of play up the rest of the season then I’m looking HARD at him if I’m Miami, Jacksonville, Cincy, Jets, Washington, and even Tampa. Obviously not a long term option for any of those teams but he could be a serviceable starter for them and win some games if they surround him with talent and field a decent defense.

And at least one of those teams are going to try to find their QB answer in the form of Ryan Finley...

I would rather have a game winning drive in the 4th than a pick in the endzone any day.

God one of those guys' voices is brutal.

Stugotz will fit right in

John has brought the Hot Shots back. Leading by 2 with 7 min left.

2 TD passes in 2nd half.

Wolford and Hotshots complete comeback for 20-18 win in Memphis. Nice catch and run to set up Wolford's second TD throw.

ETA: First visiting team to get a win.

Last edited:
John has brought the Hot Shots back. Leading by 2 with 7 min left.

2 TD passes in 2nd half.

Come from behind victory!

Really looking for something to watch other than our basketball team... perhaps it will be this...

John played great in the second half. Really enjoyed watching him go.

Back