• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Possible Wake Forest Coaching Candidates Analysis

HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!! HATCH FUCKED SHAKA AGAIN ! ~!!!!!!!1!!!!

This thread was the only source of basketball hope this season and wellman just chopped its head off like Ned Stark.

Will this thread alone reach Giles-esque numbers by the time Manning is replaced?

Will this thread alone reach Giles-esque numbers by the time Manning is replaced?
Well, this reply of mine is comment 4700 so far, soooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Magic 8 Ball says, "OH HELL YES."

Gosh...this was a waste of a thread in hindsight. I've wasted a bunch of time and energy here. I'll be back in about 9 months when it is clear he's gone again.

Gosh...this was a waste of a thread in hindsight. I've wasted a bunch of time and energy here. I'll be back in about 9 months when it is clear he's gone again.

Same... Took a good bit of my break time at work to compile that info on the first page

At least we’ll have ample time to continue our thorough analysis of coaching candidates.

At least we’ll have ample time to continue our thorough analysis of coaching candidates.

This. Might as well keep this thread going at this point. Maybe this time next year something will happen.

It will be interesting to see which candidates stay put and are "hot prospects" next spring and which ones move and either do well or flop at a higher level.

Liberty now in Lunardi's bracket as a 13 seed. If they win at least one game in the Dance, does McKay move up to a Tier 2 candidate? FWIW, UC-Irvine is now a 14 seed.

Great to see the Flames prevail over MSU and RJ's hero, Ben Howland.

Mike Rhoades? Anthony Grant? Shaka (again)?

Who are the early favorites 11 months from the next carousel.

Back