• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Richmond

I live in Richmond and teach at U of barre at night and they may be one of the few teams that we consider trading coaches with us at this moment. Most of their alumni base one of the new coach at the end of last year and you’ve been there underwhelming start the noise has risen and Richmond. I don’t know that anybody on either side he’s going to get much enjoyment out of the game

stay off the Ambien

Richmond is a mess right now. Their 2nd leading scorer and best defender Nick Sherod tore up his knee over the weekend and is done for the year. Their starting PG, Jacob Gilyard has missed the last two games with a groin injury he is still day to day. They have already lost to #318 Longwood and #223 Hampton. The Hampton loss was by 20 at home this past Sunday. Mooney's popularity with Spider fans rivals Manning's popularity here.

That said WF has no one that can cover Grant Golden (6-10 265) averaging 20 ppg and shooting 60% from the field. He is a beast:

5a6f426ef30f5.image.jpg

It’s gonna suck to lose to an Amish girl.

Let the loses continue until we fire Manning the clown.. Honestly, I can't believe how far we have fallen over the last 10 years.. I have not went to a single game this year and I sadly say that I don't plan on it. I think we need to stop showing up to the games until Ronnie baby gets the message(it's the only way I know how to help get him canned). If he could coach and we were losing that would be different, I would have no problem until he got it turned around. However, he acts as though he doesn't care on the sidelines and he definitely can't coach..

Back