• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

You used this term, " If Trump is implicated in serious pedophilia charges"

All pedophilia is serious. It doesn't need the adjective.

The point of my post was to show how absurd your initial post was.

Tobacco Road got the tone of my obviously sarcastic post and stated:

"Actually, supermodel is an excuse. I mean, who is gonna turn that down, amirite?"

Rather than being upset with me, you should look at your post and how many times you do "whatabout" posts.

Wrong is wrong without any adjectives or whatabout someone else did.

For fucks sake dude, what does this have to do with a whatabout post? I was saying that Trump should be taken down over this if it is credible. Stop being a dick.

For fucks sake dude, what does this have to do with a whatabout post? I was saying that Trump should be taken down over this if it is credible. Stop being a dick.

I assumed when you said "serious" you meant credible.

mrw4r9rj4v831.png

It's your style. There is no excuse for Epstein's actions or Trump nominating Acosta to the Cabinet.

Trump somehow knew enough to say this, "“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002 "

I'm not trying to be a dick. Be more careful. It will be better for everyone and especially you.

It’s pretty shitty of you to imply I condone this shit RJ. Also it was totally unprovoked, mister I only punch first. I remember you absolutely losing your shit when a similar thing was directed towards you.

You have a lot to condemn on here if you don’t want to come off as a hypocrite mister I only react to the persecution of myself and alt-right assholes.

What is pissing Trump off more than any possible culpability (he believes he's above the law) is that his hand-picked leader of SDNY went out of his way to thank investigative reporters for their help on this crime. It's gotta piss Trump off that his pimp got busted because of "fake news".

Come on, rj. whatabout clearly intended something like "serious charges [of pedophilia]" rather than him implIcitly sanctioning lesser acts of pedophilia.

Like someone said above, "serious" as in "credible".

It’s pretty shitty of you to imply I condone this shit RJ. Also it was totally unprovoked, mister I only punch first. I remember you absolutely losing your shit when a similar thing was directed towards you.

When he should have just owned it...Not a damn thing wrong with being a chili molester.

Maybe when you stop posting self titled websites as sources people will take your sources a little more seriously

Given the amount of contact between Bill Clinton and this guy, any claim that Clinton didn't participate is gonna be darn near impossible to believe. Already saw claims on twitter that every single one of his uses of Epstein's jet can be explained away as charity trips, which is obvious bullshit.

As for Trump, also zero chance he isn't wrapped up in this somehow but nothing sticks to the guy so it won't matter.

It's going to be hilarious watching the deranged Left throw their most successful president in 50 years to the wolves in an attempt to dig up more dirt on Trump.

It's going to be hilarious watching the deranged Left throw their most successful president in 50 years to the wolves in an attempt to dig up more dirt on Trump.

Not really sure getting evidence that someone is a child rapist is "hilarious", but ok.

Lots of conservatives telling on themselves with this Epstein investigation.

If Clinton participated in this pedophila ring, he deserves the appropriate punishment. Same for Donald trump . That’s a huuuuuuuge difference between liberals and conservatives these days. Liberals want justice served while conservatives want to hold onto power no matter how immoral and law breaking their leaders are .

Back