• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Rjk’s analysis is just pathetic

Almost as if he were politically tone deaf

Don't you and RJ agree, beyond your alt-right doofus bit?

I'll answer: yes, you do. Moonz, quit being a damn doofus.

And if Bill Clinton is implicated, then fuck him. We already knew he was scum, though.

tl; dr - Moonz, you agree with RJ, you contrarian doofus

Bill Clinton remains the most successful Dem president since JFK. Do you disagree?

The "hilarious" reference was in watching those on the left riddled with TDS who will happily throw Slick Willie and the Clinton legacy under the bus for a chance to get Trump.

Bill Clinton remains the most successful Dem president since JFK. Do you disagree?

The "hilarious" reference was in watching those on the left riddled with TDS who will happily throw Slick Willie and the Clinton legacy under the bus for a chance to get Trump.

Once again, if evidence that someone is a child rapist is "hilarious," you are telling on yourself.

The (collective) who in this case is not as important as the what...and the justice for the victims. That you don't see it that way is...troubling.

Depends on what you mean by successful, Anus.

Also, it’s hilarious that 1) you think the left actually gives a crap about Clinton and 2) that you think this is about getting to Trump above all else. This is about justice for dozens of girls who were abused and raped by powerful men because those men thought they could do it and never face consequences. Whether that means Clinton goes down, Trump goes down, both go down, or any other specific person goes down for their crimes is irrelevant. It’s not about specific people, it’s about bringing any and every predator to justice.

That’s a huuuuuuuge difference between liberals and conservatives these days. Liberals want justice served while conservatives want to hold onto power no matter how immoral and law breaking their leaders are .

Keep telling yourself that as you clutch your "I'm with HER" t-shirt tonight, sport

According to colonel angus Throw under bus= get appropriate punishment for a crime. So yes the left thinks that child rapists should be punished while the right is not so much as long as trump is in office.

I don't give a shit. If he raped underage women, then he (and his legacy) deserve to burn.

Democrats: We don't like gerrymandering. We should end gerrymandering.
Republicans: Dems do it too.
Democrats: Whatever. It's wrong.
Republicans: See both sides do it! That's hilarious! Look at Dems throwing their own under the bus just to take down Republicans!

Democrats: We don't like sexual harassment. We should punish sexual harassers.
Republicans: See both sides do it! That's hilarious! Look at Dems throwing their own under the bus just to take down Republicans!

Democrats: We don't like putting immigrants in concentration camps. We should stop doing it and reform our immigration system.

Democrats: We don't like child sex trafficking. We should punish child sex traffickers and people who went to their child sex parties.

Yep, if there is indictable evidence that Bill Clinton raped underage girls, then he should be indicted.

Of course, right now, between Clinton and Trump, I am only aware of one who has been credibly accused of having underage sex in connection with Jeffery Epstein, and it isn't Bill Clinton.

Christ Angus’ response in this thread (and Moonz’s earlier) is the problem with modern partisanship in a nutshell.

Joe Democrat: “Wow that shit about Epstein is awful. Looks like Trump might even be involved.”
Joe Republican: “Did you see where Slick Willy rode the ‘Lolita Express’? Haha fuck you guys.”
Joe Democrat: “Really? Fuck that guy. I hope he burns in hell.”
Joe Republican: “Huh? I don’t understand.”
Joe Democrat: “That response explains so much.”

Democrats: We don't like gerrymandering. We should end gerrymandering.

Democrats: We don't like sexual harassment. We should punish sexual harassers.

Democrats: We don't like putting immigrants in concentration camps. We should stop doing it and reform our immigration system.

Democrats: We don't like child sex trafficking. We should punish child sex traffickers and people who went to their child sex parties.

You beat me to it.

Don't you and RJ agree, beyond your alt-right doofus bit?

I'll answer: yes, you do. Moonz, quit being a damn doofus.

And if Bill Clinton is implicated, then fuck him. We already knew he was scum, though.

who was moon's "source" this time?

Just saw this. You can tell Republicans don't have true values because their minds are blown by people who actually do.

66491164_685901028521533_3075571916833030144_n.jpg

Yep, if there is indictable evidence that Bill Clinton raped underage girls, then he should be indicted.

Of course, right now, between Clinton and Trump, I am only aware of one who has been credibly accused of having underage sex in connection with Jeffery Epstein, and it isn't Bill Clinton.

Link please

Man this is warped. If Clinton is a pedophile, he deserves to get trashed. Whether Trump is involved, to me, is irrelevant.

Back