• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

If Clinton participated in this pedophila ring, he deserves the appropriate punishment. Same for Donald trump . That’s a huuuuuuuge difference between liberals and conservatives these days. Liberals want justice served while conservatives want to hold onto power no matter how immoral and law breaking their leaders are .
Ellison and Fairfax say whats up.

Bill Clinton remains the most successful Dem president since JFK. Do you disagree?

The "hilarious" reference was in watching those on the left riddled with TDS who will happily throw Slick Willie and the Clinton legacy under the bus for a chance to get Trump.

You’re hilarious!

“Laugh hard it’s a long way to the bank.
I can’t be blamed for nothing anymore...”

Bill Clinton remains the most successful Dem president since JFK. Do you disagree?

The "hilarious" reference was in watching those on the left riddled with TDS who will happily throw Slick Willie and the Clinton legacy under the bus for a chance to get Trump.

Can we go for the rare triple down?

Its like you have to run malwarebytes every time you click on a moonz link.

You don't care about his overt, repeated homophobia?

Overt and repeated being comments that he made 5 years ago in the build up to the Klitschko fight? The ones that he apologized for, repeatedly, and made in the build up of depression and drug addiction?

No I can forgive that.

Especially when in the time since the comments were made he donated 8mil dollars to help fight poverty, build homes, and prevent drug addictions, while becoming an outspoken advocate for mental health awareness.

Compare that to someone like Deontay Wilder who just a couple months ago said he wanted to use boxing as an excuse to murder someone legally. Or Pulev who sexually assaulted a female reporter, or Mayweather who beat the shit out of multiple women, or McGregor who made homophobic and Islamophobic comments and failed to appologize.

Do I wish he said those things? No. Do I hope he knocks Wilder the fuck out on Feb 22nd. Absolutely.

Republicans like Angus can’t grasp the fact that Democrats don’t revere past presidents as gods that can do no wrong, hence their befuddlement.

Ellison and Fairfax say whats up.

Liberals did want justice served. Their options were limited. Nice whatabout though.

And I don’t know much about Tyson Fury but I do know he did the time honored rich asshole tradition of pledging a lot of money and not paying up.

LOL. Your link to confirm he made the donation is him saying he made the donation.

Overt and repeated being comments that he made 5 years ago in the build up to the Klitschko fight? The ones that he apologized for, repeatedly, and made in the build up of depression and drug addiction?

No I can forgive that.

Especially when in the time since the comments were made he donated 8mil dollars to help fight poverty, build homes, and prevent drug addictions, while becoming an outspoken advocate for mental health awareness.

Compare that to someone like Deontay Wilder who just a couple months ago said he wanted to use boxing as an excuse to murder someone legally. Or Pulev who sexually assaulted a female reporter, or Mayweather who beat the shit out of multiple women, or McGregor who made homophobic and Islamophobic comments and failed to appologize.

Do I wish he said those things? No. Do I hope he knocks Wilder the fuck out on Feb 22nd. Absolutely.

RE: Wilder -give me a break...that's hyping a fight.

I completely agree that Mayweather should have gotten many years in jail for his repeated assaults on women.

McGregor is bum too.

Using your logic about donating money, if David Duke donated money for just causes his racism could be forgotten and forgiven.

No I can forgive that.

1) it wasn’t 5 years ago
2) why are you whatabouting other boxers? who gives a shit?

Back