• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

It's going to be hilarious watching the deranged Left throw their most successful president in 50 years to the wolves in an attempt to dig up more dirt on Trump.

Damn, you really are a weird dude with horrible perspective. If this is your comment on this, your life really does miserably revolve around an obsession with "the left". Sorry, man. I don't feel sorry for you because you are obviously a dick, but I do hope you are able to get some better perspective.

Keep telling yourself that as you clutch your "I'm with HER" t-shirt tonight, sport

Men abusing their positions of power to take advantage of women sexually knows no ideology or party. Hollywood liberals, conservative Christian preachers, Corporate leaders in both parties, and politicians of all political stripes have taken advantage of women, including, in cases like this, underage girls. If Bill Clinton or any other Democrat participated in this, then they should be punished to the full extent of the law, and so should any Republican.

Having said that, there's no doubt as to which party is more supportive of women in politics. In the 2018 elections, the number of Republican women in Congress actually dropped from 29 to 20. There are 17 Democratic women in the Senate, and only 7 Republican women. In the House, there are 89 Democratic women to just 13 Republicans. In state legislatures, the number the GOP women also dropped after the 2018 elections, from 705 to 660. According to a Pew Research poll, 8 in 10 Democratic voters believe there are still too few women in political office, but only one-third of Republicans felt the same way. It's pretty hard to look at the GOP and see a party that actively supports and promotes women's rights. Yes, there are unfortunately plenty of male Democrats who have used their power to take advantage of women, and in some cases underage girls. There are also plenty of Republican men who have done the same. They should both be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But that doesn't mean that both parties have the same record when it comes to supporting women's rights and women's equality.

Yea, Angus’ post is quintessential “own the libs” instead of everyone else saying “whoever is guilty for predating young girls should be locked up.” Even more, he has never posted or “LOL’d” at the credible and multiple allegations of trump abusing women or openly admitting to spying on young girls changing clothes. Quite telling about his thought process.

The point was that dems play fair on both sides. Clearly that isnt true.

That's the definition of whatabout. Those guys have NOTHING to do with Epstein or his crew. There's ZERO reason to bring them up.

Are you capable of not doing this? It doesn't seem so.

That's the definition of whatabout. Those guys have NOTHING to do with Epstein or his crew. There's ZERO reason to bring them up.

Are you capable of not doing this? It doesn't seem so.

Dude, I think we agree here. If any republican, democrat, business man or Donald Trump gets wrapped in this, fuck em take them down and let them rot in jail.

Dude, I think we agree here. If any republican, democrat, business man or Donald Trump gets wrapped in this, fuck em take them down and let them rot in jail.

This should have been the first thing you said instead of three pages of whatabouts and gleeful jabs at the left. Sorry dude, but you are kind of sad.

This should have been the first thing you said instead of three pages of whatabouts and gleeful jabs at the left. Sorry dude, but you are kind of sad.

It was actually the first thing I did post in regards to Trump.

Bubba claiming he knows nothing.

Like Trump, he is full of shit. No chance that hornball didnt partake.

We do agree about that, but there's no reason to bring up other people. I am hardly the only person saying this.

No more whatbouts.

Bubba claiming he knows nothing.

Like Trump, he is full of shit. No chance that hornball didnt partake.

No doubt. It would be ironic if both Bill and Trump get caught up in this together. Some "news media" talking heads probably wouldn't be able to cope with it. At any rate, if they or anyone else is involved, they should all be arrested, tried, and prosecuted to the max.

No doubt. It would be ironic if both Bill and Trump get caught up in this together. Some "news media" talking heads probably wouldn't be able to cope with it. At any rate, if they or anyone else is involved, they should all be arrested, tried, and prosecuted to the max.

People, cough Trumps supporters, seem to forget that Donald donated to the Clintons' campaigns, including Hillary's in 2008. They are far more linked than either would like to admit.

Last edited:
Back