• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

No, unfortunately, there will not.

Neither. Sex offenders are often kept out of general population, and out of concern for his safety (and maybe cooperation), ain't no way they're putting him in general. They won't have him at a supermax either. Not even sure that the feds have supermaxes - they're state creations. They'll probably have him in a low level facility but separated from general. But I'm still betting on my girl Villanelle.

And does Barr think he'll be able to step in and keep Epstein from being prosecuted or prevent them from looking at all things Trump? If he tries that, there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. And here I used to think Alberto Gonzalez and Ed Meese were lousy AGs. Barr is really going that extra mile to be the worst AG ever.

Neither. Sex offenders are often kept out of general population, and out of concern for his safety (and maybe cooperation), ain't no way they're putting him in general. They won't have him at a supermax either. Not even sure that the feds have supermaxes - they're state creations. They'll probably have him in a low level facility but separated from general. But I'm still betting on my girl Villanelle.

And does Barr think he'll be able to step in and keep Epstein from being prosecuted or prevent them from looking at all things Trump? If he tries that, there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. And here I used to think Alberto Gonzalez and Ed Meese were lousy AGs. Barr is really going that extra mile to be the worst AG ever.

and no action

Reactions: ONW

Florence ADX in Colorado is a federal supermax; think it's the only one left in the federal system.

ain't no way I'm clicking on that link on my work computer. Who knows what kind of nambla crap Moon is posting these days.

Likely nothing will happen to Bill Clinton based on this innuendo and Moonz will move on to his next Russian fueled conspiracy theory.

Moonz is in a bad mood tonight- must need a propaganda hit from one of his bookmarked websites to calm him down a bit.

Likely nothing will happen to Bill Clinton based on this innuendo and Moonz will move on to his next Russian fueled conspiracy theory.

Yup, the daily beast that right wing news organization

Bill Clinton is lying about his involvement with arrested pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff - who first revealed the former president's extensive flights on Epstein's "lolita express" in a 2010 Daily Beast exposé.

Clinton claimed in a Monday statement that he only took "a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane" in 2002 and 2003, and that Secret Service accompanied him at all times.

According to Sarnoff's research as well as flight logs obtained by Fox News in 2016, that's a complete lie.

Sarnoff, who heads up the Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking and the author of "Trafficking," told Fox News Monday evening: "I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times," adding "many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not."

"I'm saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth," added Sarnoff.

"First of all, Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of Epstein's attorneys back during the original arrest and the original investigation, wrote a letter which has been made public ... In that letter, Gerald Lefcourt claims that Epstein was one of the original funders of Clinton Global Initiative. He gave President Clinton four million dollars, according to a source who knows a story about that."

This appears to be confirmed by a 2007 letter sent to federal prosecutors by Epstein's then-attorneys Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt, which reads: "Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project ‘bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges."

——————

OOOOOPPPPPPSSSS

FOOLS

You think Barr is going to interfere? He’s going to make sure the crooked SDNY doesn’t sweep this under the table, especially since there’s a Comey on The prosecution’s team

They’ve got nothing on trump. He’s clean when it comes to this scandal I’m going to guess.

Moonz is not the kind of personality we want being further deluded by religion.

Back